Wednesday, November 08, 2006

abc...lmnop...xyz


the letter a

are you available?: Mhm.
what is your age?: Sixteen.
what annoys you?: Hahah, like Julia, “Guys who don't have bawlz.”


the letter b
do you live in a big house?: It’s big enough. I prefer small houses anyway.
when is your birthday?: Feb. 3rd
who are your best friends?: Yucca and Shenice

the letter c
what's your favorite candy?: Almond Joy!
who's your crush?: Michael Phelps is one of them. ;]
when was the last time you cried?: Two weeks ago-ish, toward the end of the quarter.

the letter d
do you daydream?: All of ze time.
what's your favorite kind of dog?: Pembroke Welsh Corgis!!! & Chocolate Labs

the letter e
how do you like your eggs?: I like them over-hard. I’m not a fan of wet yolk or scrambled.

the letter f
have you ever flown in a plane?: Yes, I looooove it!
do you use fly swatters?: I have, I haven’t lately.
have you ever used a foghorn?: Nah.

the letter g
do you chew gum?: All the time.
are you a giver or a taker?: Both, I guess. Most of the time people force me to take what they offer me. :p
do you like gummy candies?: Not really, but I do like gummy vitamins!!!

the letter h
how are you?: Gooooooooooooooooood.
what's your height?: 5'0 :’(
what color is your hair?: “Brilliant[ly] Brunette” haha.

the letter i
what's your favorite ice cream?: Coffee!
have you ever ice skated?: Yes! I’ve been wanting to go again for so long! Let’s gooo.
do you play an instrument?: I wish. : (

the letter j
what's your favorite jelly bean?: I think it was Dr. Pepper.


the letter k
who do you want to kill?: There’s nothing worse than dumb [or shady-ass] bitches…
do you want kids?: MHMM. I feel like a mom already.
where did you have kindergarten?: James B. McMillan Elementary School

the letter l
are you laid back?: Yep, most of the time.
do you lie?: I don’t like to, but yeah.
when was your last kiss?: Months ago.

the letter m
whats your favorite movie?: I absoooolutely love movies! Amelie is definitely number one.
do you still watch disney movies?: Yeah!
do you like mangos?: I do.

the letter n
do you have a nickname?: “car crashley” haha.. gah. Ash. Cook. Cookie. Bebe.
whats your favorite number?: random numbers and 3.
do you prefer night over day?: Yessssssssssssssss

the letter o
whats your one wish?: Happy people everywhere!
are you an only child?: Definitely not.
do you wish this was over?: Eh..

the letter p
what one fear are you most paranoid about?: Haaah, I guess you can say my crazy Asian mom put the fear of rapists in me :X
what are your pet peeves?: People who are any of the following: overly-shy, constantly negative, one who thinks they’re always right (big difference between knowing and thinking!!)

the letter q
whats your favorite quote?: “He’s like my soul-brother… except I want to jump his bones.” – Alanis Morissette… hahah.. oh, Alanis…
does time seem to pass quickly or slowly?: Verrrrry quickly.
are you quick to judge people?: Nope.

the letter r
do you think youre always right?: Noope.
do you watch reality tv?: No, well, when I do catch Next, I get addicted to it.
whats a good reason to cry?: A cockroach in your face. Not that it has happened, but I would if it did.

the letter s
do you prefer sun or rain?: I love the rain, but I don’t think I’d appreciate it as much if the sun wasn’t out all the time! I like both!
do you like snow?: Yeah 
what's your favorite season?: Autumn and Spring

the letter t
what time is it?: 6:23 pm
what time did you wake up?: 4:45 am
when was the last time you slept in a tent?: Last year in the summer at Lake Tahoe.

the letter u
are you wearing underwear?: Mmmmhmm, I love all undergarments, if you didn’t know.
do you prefer underwear or thongs?[girls]: underwear
underwear or boxers?[boys]: Ooooh, boxer-briefs.

the letter v
whats the worst veggie?: I think I like all vegetables. Real ones, anyway. I haate ginger, and I can’t acquire a taste for bell peppers, but they’re not vegetables :p
where do you want to go on vacation?: AUSTRALIA
where was your last vacation to?: The Philippines

the letter w
what's your worst habit?: procrastinating :[ :[ :[ :[
where do you live? Las Vegas
what's your worst fear?: That I will never stop procrastinating, causing me to not accomplish all of my goals. :(

the letter x
have you ever had an x-ray?: Yep, for my teeth and when I had pneumonia.
have you seen the x-games?: Uh-huh, I went once.
do you own a xylophone? No, but I love them!!

the letter y
do you like the color yellow?: Yes!
what year were you born in?: ’90
whats one thing you yearn for?: A better body.

the letter z
whats your zodiac sign?: Aquarius
do you believe in the zodiac?: Not usually.
what's your favorite zoo animal?: LIONS <3--<3--<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home