Friday, May 16, 2008

Dorthy died for premarital sex.

I had a 3-pack of condoms. I hid them somewhere in my room so my mom wouldn't see it.... and then I forgot where I hid them. This was 2 months ago. Occasionally I'd really fret about it- I was worried that someone else would find them before I did. Well, I finally found them. They were in my bookshelf, hiding behind an elephant figurine. A figurine of Dorthy from The Wizard of Oz was also on the shelf. Excited from finally finding the condoms, I quickly reached for them knocking poor Dorthy off the shelf. She dramatically descended in slow-motion (in my perspective) and landed on an unplugged TV that was placed on the floor. She crashed and dropped her basket, broke a leg, fractured an arm, and forever lost one of her bows. It's so sad. Thank you Dorthy for your brave sacrifice.. I am really sad that she broke.

1 Comments:

Blogger alex pala said...

this is so hilarious lol

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home