Sunday, November 12, 2006

EXCITING!

I am so, so pleased. I'm starting off the quarter with good grades. Well, with the exception of History. Don't mind that, though, I'm just missing an assignment and I will have that turned in. My teacher is the best, too. She actually wants her students to succeed! Hah, so she allows us to turn in late assignments. Ah, the love.



Gradebook Title
Teacher
Grade
Q2: P1 - Algebra Ii/Trig H
Ms. Powell
90.0% A
Q2: P3 Theatre Iii
Baravong
100.0% A+
Q2: P4:Acd
Ancona
100.0% A+
Q2: P5 - Us History Ap
H. Kennedy
54.4% F
Q2: P6 Physics H
Bires
79.7% B
Q2: P7 American Literature H
Shapiro
97% A+
Q2: P8 - Rhythmic Precision (dance team)
H. Kennedy
100.0% A+


and by my last homework assignment and quiz, I'm certain my current French IV AP grade is at least a B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home