Friday, May 16, 2008

Today I am here.

HEY.
I'd say I'm back to "normal". I care about things. I'm happy. I still think I'm fucking funny and sooooooooooooooooo coool. I'm worried but not -so- worried. I'm still fat though. I need to hit the gymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm enjoying mine and Zach's relationship. I like him very much. I just don't know how long it'll last because of me and my constant need for change and growth. I checked with the senior office to see what diploma I was set to receive. She couldn't answer me for a couple days, but she finally found out earlier today. Yeah, I'm getting honors and a white gown. You have no idea how happy I was inside, I was surprised with my own reaction even. Woo. Man, I have so much more I want to say...hmm.. whatever. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home