Sunday, May 25, 2008

because inside we hope someone is listening...and can understand

why do you blog? why don't you just write in a journal?
1. i'm lazy
2. when i write i'll end up writing too much... nonsense.. memories not worth eternalizing. when i can type i can easily take out what's not needed (most of the time)
3.i utilize blogs as journals.. not so much diaries.. because i hope that people will read it. i hope that people read what i type and can hear my voice through them. that although brief, they understand and can sense whatever else is going through my mind during the moment that i make that entry. with the ability to easily change my thoughts i try to, just as easily, change myself. and often i want to say something to another, but i feel like i can't, so i just tell a stupid journal. so, i'm secretly hoping that someone is eavesdropping on me and this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home