Sunday, November 19, 2006

I sound like a such a sap.

I'm just clueless. I am, 99% of the time, when it comes to when a person has "feelings" for me. I am no good at determining whether or not a person "likes" me.


You know [or maybe you don't], I hardly ever get the feeling of being lonely. When it comes, though, it strikes hard. Lately I've been feeling horrible loneliness, and I hate it.


It would just be nice to have someone. Someone who I can never get enough of. Someone who I feel extremely comfortable with and can seek comfort from when I'm down. Someone who I respect and trust. Someone who really enjoys School House Rock... they have to like School House Rock, or the relationship just won't work out in the end. I know this.


But.. yeah. The point of this entry is: if you're interested in me, just... you know... holla. Ha. I guess you can say I'm single and looking. This sounds so simple, but it's not. I desperately want a simple relationship, but it's hard to have. Everything is so complicated when you're busy.
And picky. I'm picky, very picky. I wish I wasn't picky, but I am.


I sound stupid. afdjaiofajfoa K BYE. hope you enjoyed that. ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home